Friday, September 12, 2008

Dear John

Dear Loyal Readers,

You have obviously noticed how much of a slacker I have been--it is true. I appreciate your curiosity into our lives. Unfortunately I am saying goodbye, at least for a while. If you really want to hear from us, we love letters and I promise to write back. And yes, I am still trying to get all our wedding thank-yous out but I will write you back. Okay, maybe I shouldn't promise that. I'm taking that back, sorry.

I haven't felt like blogging much lately. So much has been going on with moving and I simply don't feel settled. That's my reason and I am stinking to it. So instead of you checking the blog every once in a while and getting the same old page, you can know I am taking a hiatus for a while and I hope I spelled that correctly.

That's all for now.

10 comments:

Clay said...

OH, MAN! We feel so hurt and rejected. How long will this last? Amy and I need your insightfulness and humor. We're going to have a Man-post challenge where the husbands of all of theses faithful women bloggers have to get into the saddle for a week. Rick is going to be one of the challengees. In the mean time we'll miss you.

Fondly, Clayton and Amy

baby said...

If and when you do feel settled again I'll enjoy your journal. And I agree. Let Rick jump in there for a change. What a great way to let us enjoy your pictures and thoughts. And good luck on getting settled. I love you.

Mama Olive

evelania said...

Clayton Clan--I think that is a GREAT idea! I gave Rick access to post on our blog long ago but that has never happened. I would love to see you all dual it out (and hope that he takes part)!

Erica said...

really? aren't you still in UT? if so...why haven't our worlds collided yet?!?

Annie said...

It so true. It takes so long to get settled in that you can't expect to keep up a blog too. We know you are having so much fun with this European change. Also, we cannot thank you two enough for all you did for us while we tried to figure out what was going on with the whole Korea thing. You two are gems and friends for life! Can't wait to see you back in the blogging world.

Melanie said...

sad, don't go!!! keep writing, I'm here still.....

{Erica} said...

BUMMER!! Just when I was getting to know you a bit more. I'll miss you!

Rebecca said...

I understand! I've been moving too. It's how it goes. But I don't even know where you are right now. I hope it all goes well.

everything pink! said...

has your pink Christmas address changed?

evelania said...

Nope, address is still the same.