Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Pictures


This guy almost attacked me!


Scary "things"

Another scary thing, without " "


Ditto on the above comments


Attacking the Prince of Darkness


Look at those horns!


They almost got him--til I saved the day!

Crazy wing span--couldn't even get it in the whole picture


Halloween turned out to be really fun. We met up with some friends (can you believe it, we actually have friends!) for dinner beforehand. I think we discovered an Italian Restaurant pretty darn close that we both like. Then, we headed to Frankenstein Castle. It turns out that the other girl we were going with gets totally scared and freaked out just like me. It seems like the scary people walking around could just sense that and they would come after us. They literally follow you around and creep you out. I was super creeped in the beginning but towards the end of the night, I was like "whatever"! totally

The pin head man.
That is me trying to run from a creepy person (green face person).
Lit up and ready for visitors
Boo!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lovell Family said...

Okay, is this in Korea?

Kellie said...

I would have been creeped out too. Those are some awesome costumes.

evelania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What?!!! You are back?!!! I could have been reading your blog all of this time? I took your Dear John letter to heart and tried to forget you and make the pain go away, but I was always thinking about you. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer and just had to see you-- even if it was just to reread posts from August, but I clicked on you and...there you were!!! You are back in my life and I am whole again! Yeah, Eve is living large in Europe. The adventure continues and I am listening!

Erica said...

holy smokes! the germans really get into halloween!

Annie said...

Wow you are one brave soul. I would not have even attempted such "entertainment". Actually the photos remind me of what I saw at an Ozzy Osborn concert over 10 years ago. People seriously were dressed so Satanic it was scary. And no, I did not go to an Ozzy concert out of my own free will and choice. It was a first date with some guy in high school...not to mention the last date too. :)

Anonymous said...

I sent your pink christmas gift before Thanksgiving. I hope it reaches you in time. If not, it will be a little post-christmas cheer.

evelania said...

Dear Suzie,

I am excited to one day recieve your gift because as of now I haven't recieved your gift and hope it makes it here. I hope you have my correct address. I am looking forward to getting it and check the mailbox all the time. Hint hint for anyone else who is reading this :) I wish you had a blog because I tried clicking on your name but no blog came up.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

evelania said...

Suzie,

I got your package! And I. Love. It. It is A*mazing!!! Thank you thank you thank you. I would love to email you but I don't have your email. I would love to learn how to make that cute plaque too!
I hope you get this note. Thank you so much they are perfectly cute!