Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Opps, I've had this in my draft box for 2 months! Good thing it's still December and our Christmas decorations are still up. In fact, at this point, I don't even want to take them down. I'll have to post pictures of them later.

We recently got to visit Garmish-Patkirchen (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) and I saw these cute little houses, perfect for under the Christmas tree or decorations around the house. Since these ones cost about 50 Euro for one little house, I had to find other (read: cheaper) cute houses. I did find some but they're still in boxes so I'll have to take a picture later but now I need to find cute little benches, people, trees, and wagons like they had in this shop window. I don't know if you can see them, they are tiny. You can click on the picture to make it bigger if you want.
What are some of your favorite Christmas decorations?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

baby said...

My roommate Solita got me into nativities in the 60s. I just never had them growing up. I've actually collected several. This year I put the Christus under the tree as well and pictures of the Holy Family.