Sunday, December 28, 2008

Specials


Anyone find any after Christmas specials? If I only had the selection you luckies in the States do. Don't get me wrong, Europe has awesome treasures but I am a bit more familiar with shopping in the States for bargains.

Stuff still on my wish list:

large bag of original cran-raisins (a favorite with us lately). I would love to get a Costco size bag of these.
Coupons--The military accepts coupons up to 6 months past the expiration date and it is wonderful how much coupons can save on the grocery bill
A printer--We have one but not with us...totally frustrating
Craft supplies and stuff (rubber stamps, stamp ink, cardstock, anything having to do with crafts)--Yes, after years of never thinking twice about being crafty, I suddenly have a huge desire to be crafty. That is hugely due to the Pink Christmas I participated in this year (more on that later).

Where do you buy your craft supplies at? Know any good deals? What do you still want for your life? Were there awesome deals out there after Christmas? Do you think 2 drinks for the price of 2 drinks is a good deal?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shauna said...

OK, so you will make me totally appreciate my large Costco bag of Craisins!
The best after Christmas deals I got were at Macys buying winter clothes for Andrew to take back to Utah. They let me use coupons on top of coupons.

Annie said...

Merry Christmas...oh, and not to rub it in or anything, but I'm doing some after Christmas shopping tomorrow...in the states. Ah! Do you hate me?!!! :)
Hey, could you send me your address APO address to my e-mail?

Amy said...

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for thinking ahead and buying Christmas lights and window candles for 50% off for next year:)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Katie Webb said...

LOL You crack me up! I'm still wishing for craft supplies also, and some weights for working out. I didn't know the military takes expired coupons. Good to know!

baby said...

I meant to give you something else when you got married. Please remind me by saying Simple Abundance. You might want it for your crafting. I told you I have some stamps you can look through. Well, we have a printer and no ink. It's really so costly.

Mama Olive