Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Spa in Korea


Yes, we are taking a shower and I am taking pictures. woo-hoo!

What is this? Oh ya, we're taking a shower in a cafe. A foot shower ;) but still in a cafe...you know, the kind you eat in.

My reaction to getting the spa treatment. Why yes, aren't spa treaments normally grand? For me they are...

Look closely, very closely.


These little fishes tickled SO much--
what a weird sensation that was!


We got about 15 mins of tickling sensation.
Posted by Picasa



And this is our after spa treat.
We really had no idea what we were ordering but ended up liking it.

Who ever thought of a 2-in-1 Book Cafe and Foot Spa?
Well, we're fans whoever they were!

4 comments:

Katie Webb said...

You HAVE to tell me where this is! It looks so fun!

evelania said...

It is somewhere in Seoul. I think it was after we saw the show "Jump" and it was up the street. I think these places are called Dr. Fish and you could try finding one by googling it or asking an English speaking Korean.

We just found out right before we left Korea that there was a Korean bath place right up from Casey that people said was really nice. Have you been to a Korean bath yet?

Kellie said...

I remember seeing a "Dr. Fish" place in Osan too. I just didn't want to go in there by myself!

baby said...

Rad. Really different from U.S. customs! Thanks for the laughs.

Mama Olive