Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Shower Games

Some ladies in the branch and area threw a baby shower for Lindsey who is expecting in late June. Some of the ladies involved came up with some really clever ideas. Have you ever seen a diaper cake before? For the longest time before the shower I thought it was going to be a real cake, the kind you eat, but good thing there was lots of good food to eat cuz this cake was made out of plastic diapers.
Next to the cake is some handmade wrapping paper; handmade by a two year old.
These are babies we had to make out of play-do. They came out looking like aliens to me. A couple other fun things we did was a memory game of words having to do with being pregnant and getting a corresponding candy bar if you guessed the word. We also did a baby shower mad libs game that was fun. I'm all about silly party games! At this point Lindsey is all about getting this baby out of her tummy. Yea for baby showers and new babies!

3 comments:

Ali said...

ooh,I like the making babies out of play dough idea. I agree though, they do look like aliens but that is still fun. I need some ideas, I have a friend having her first baby and I want to through a shower for her.

Rick said...

apparently one of the babies is of the male gender, and also looks like a teletubby...

everything pink! said...

love the playdough game.

thanks for your kind comments!