Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boots

Do these look cute or what? I tried to get them custom made and it turned out horrible. Loooong sad story but basically I got a recommendation from a girl with really cute custom made boots. So I put in my order after many months of waiting. When I went to pick it up, they looked vaguely like the boots in the picture. They sort of looked like farmer's goulashes when I tried them on... I could give more details but it's just way too depressing.
Have you ever anticipated something that turned out so opposite you could have cried?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Kroebers said...

That is a huge bummer because those are really cute boots.

Amy said...

Shoot, those are way cute. I'm so bummed they didn't turn out. At least now if you decide to do some farming you'll have something to wear...

Ali said...

they are cute boots and I know how long you have been looking for the perfect cute boot! Let's not talk about it anymore it is to sad. :(

Rebecca said...

Remember in Mary Poppins when Jane and Michale take their medicine and say "Raspberry cordial! Delicious!"? I had cordial last month, now that I'm in a British commonwealth. Cordial = kool aid. It was so disappointing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really stinks. Those boots are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sad your custom made dreams were given the boot. So sad. I guess audishee can't do everything after all. Well if you guys do go to Germany, Italy is not that far away and Italians do boots well...

baby said...

From Mama Olive: So the cat is out of the bag from the commenters. Ha! Anyway, there may be some replacements right here in smoky California. Will they fit Cinderella? We'll find out in a week.