Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Differences

Um, so, this is our bed. I say bed as in if it is one singular object. Nope, it's two beds pushed together. It's nice to cuddle in the crack, we always fight over who gets to sleep in the crack.

And , yes, this is the sink. The teeny tiny sink. So thank your lucky stars people with large kitchens and sinks cuz this is all I got. I don't get Germans and their kitchens. They have the smallest kitchens and sinks and counter space. Their kitchens are also usually enclosed with 4 walls and a door (probably for tempature purposes) but it is closed off to the rest of the house. Where do they cook all the delicious food that they make with barely any counter space and how do they wash all those dishes in tiny sinks? Requirement #1 for the house of my own: Large, open kitchen with tons of counter space and huge a sink!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Yay, I'm so glad to see new pictures. But I am sorry about your tiny kitchen. And the beds. Are you living on post?

baby said...

I remember how the Kitsis would cook all that Russian food in that tiny kitchen of theirs with no counter space on 17th Avenue.