Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Friday

During our last couple of weeks in Korea we tried to cram everything in to those short weeks that we hadn't done yet. We got to see Bboyz and the ballerina. I thought it had some fun dance moves but the storyline was a little funny. It is similar to Step It Up if I remember correctly. The ballerinas are practicing and the noise from the Bboyz is too loud. One of the ballerinas goes down to talk to them, they hate each other, but later they fall in love. ahhhh

I took this picture myself but can you see that website link in the lower left hand corner? I don't remember that.

Getting down
Getting funky
Proof that we went to the show! After they saw my dance moves, they were trying to get me to join their cast but I had to turn them down cuz I was leaving on a jet plane.
totally lying but wouldn't that be cool if I weren't?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lovell Family said...

Good luck on the prop 8 stuff! Way to get the word out!

Liz Dibble said...

Man, I would have loved to see Bboyz and the Ballerinas. Sounds like my life story :)