Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We're ready!

We are ready for Halloween! How cute is this??? I should have moved the hat out of the picture, opps. I love this sewing machine piece and using it as our entry way table. I got all this cute Halloween stuff this year and this might be the end of the decorations for me but I just think it is so cute and every time I come home this display makes me happy!
ps, anyone else have a sewing machine table like this? This one is not ours but I wonder how much they go for. I'm going to see if the landlord will sell it to us.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie said...

My parents got one of those sewing machine tables at a garage sale when they were first married for a couple bucks. Who knows what they would go for now.

Rebecca said...

my mom has a sewing machine like that. But she got it from her mother who got it from her mother, etc etc. I imagine they're pretty expensive....

baby said...

I saw this trundle type on the island of Corfu where there was no electricity to some homes.

California Mama