Monday, October 20, 2008

Korean Video Games

Rick and I finally got to go to a big movie theater in Korea. Not that movies are the best thing to do with in another country but it's so interesting experiencing a foreign movie theater. First off, you don't just wait in line to buy your ticket, you take a number and then wait. Next, after buying your ticket you are assigned your seats. They show you a chart with what's available so you can pick from what's left. That possibly makes sneaking in and out of the theaters harder (you know who you are!). The arcade in the theater amused us for hours and we found some of the video games very interesting. Take the example below:

I don't exactly know what is going on here. I guess it's a race to see who can take their mask off the fastest...


How many people can you cram into the subway?


Now what this is, I am very concerned, but have an idea... Is it like how many times can I get slapped on the butt? Rememeber my posting about things NOT to do on the subway? They broke that rule!


Chop-suey! Make kimchee fast fast fast!


Hi-ya!


No, I swear, it really is a video game, I'm not making it up.

This post has been in my draft box forever. Just trying to make it perfect, ya know? So you might see old posts every once in a while. opps


1 comment:

Ali said...

I can't wait to show Travis this post, he will find it very amusing, being the video gamer he is.