Monday, April 28, 2008

Driving on The Left Side of The Road

Did you know they drive on the left side of the road in Japan? We took a picture so you'd believe us.

Speaking of driving, Japanese people drive nice cars. We saw a couple Bentleys, lots of Mercedes, BMWs, and other expensive cars while in Japan.

Not only did we see expensive cars, but we saw expensive laundry detergent-- 23 American Dollars worth! It's about 100 yen for every dollar.
I think we're nearing the end of our Japan pictures. We'll see. I've been a little slacker lately on blogging--I've been adding to the Korea pictures we'll be posting sometime here


1 comment:

Rebecca Reid said...

I didn't know they drive on the left in Japan. I've been on the left now for 10 months. A little disorienting at first, but I've gotten used to it. I thought it was only the UK and India and Australia. Did you have to drive?