Wednesday, April 9, 2008

This is What Happens When Rick Cooks

When Rick cooks he likes to do his own little experiments. There was this time with cookies and lining the cookie sheet 3 different ways (butter, flour, plain). He wanted to see how the cookies would turn out with the different variations of coating the cookie sheet. He also just explained ALL about oil to me (hydrogen, carbons...) the other day for about hours! This is what we get when he cooks omelets:



Does your spouse/roommate have any "quirks" when they cook or work in the kitchen? What is the best thing your spouse/roommate/friend/mother/father cooks/bakes?

5 comments:

Ali said...

Very organized. Rick, maybe you should have been a chef, great prep, it is like art.

Rebecca Reid said...

My husband is a very good cook: I'm learning a lot about him. He's good at cooking anything.

Rebecca Reid said...

I meant to say learn a lot fromfrom him

Rebecca Reid said...

Obviously, my proofreading skills have disappeared in the year I haven't been working. What I really meant to say was "learn a lot from him." There, I think I got it right that time!

baby said...

That is a beaut of a picture and really hilarious. I love a man in the kitchen. Mama Olive