Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Wall Rick Couldn't Get Enough Of

While in Japan, we visited the Emperor's Palace, Rick immediately fell for this wall


Lucky for us the Emperor secured his palace with this wall everywhere
A huge flat wall and a moat--try conquering that!
The happy couple and the wall!

We thought these little men were so cute telling us all to go home when the palace was closing. Too bad they are too fast for me to take a picture of their faces, I only got their behinds.

I got a picture of this guy but only because he was stalling to make sure we were leaving. I can't see many older people in the States riding around on bicycles--Japanese people seem so in shape--even if they do smoke a pack a day!

1 comment:

Rebecca Reid said...

I like the first picture because you can see the texture of the wall. I like it too. Cool wall.